Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hoping for beginner's luck...

OK, this is a first try to build a blog, and this is the first post. :-P

Well, let's get to it: The aim of this blog is to tell friends, family and acquaintances about the weekend activities, and the experience in general of living in the banlieue of Paris. There will be a lot about touristy outings, visits to museums, jazz concerts and parties, but also about the culture shock of moving to and settling in France.

Of course it has taken a loooong time till I've made my mind (and found the time) to start writing this blog, so there's a huge backlog of events and ideas that I'll eventually include on it. One of the main issues was in which language should it be written. I don't discard that I might be swapping between English, Spanish, Catalan and (rather poor) French, may be totally at random, but at the moment the thing will start in English.

Anyway... I should stop rambling now, and let you explore the rest of the blog (as soon as there's sthg to explore!!). Enjoy!!

No comments: